2013年3月7日 星期四

Clearing the Spider Web


Ehh, it has been quite some time i didn't update my blog... So, here am I again... We are here in March 2013, and i just cant hold but too shout out: time really flies TT... 2013 is a brand new year for me where i actually witness my own improvement character and personality wise.


Taking a step back, I do appreciate that I have the opportunity to study abroad and mix around with people from all over the places. This actually trains me to handle different situations when dealing with people with different background. Some people might claim that people who study abroad used to make a general mistake which is listing all the good stuffs of other country and start to criticize our own mother land.

 
In fact, the truth is when we are exposed to the outer world, we really do appreciate if our country will be able to improve in all aspects and gain equivalent respect from the people around the globe. It is instead a sad case where I have to mention Singapore to introduce Malaysia to at least 7 out of 10 people that I first met. I am sad, yes i am.


Aha, am now in the age of 21 and am turning 22 really soon. I have to admit that there is still bunch of stuffs for me to explore and learn in order to be a better person. However, one thing for sure, I am able to claim myself an adult now…
Life is simple and yes, life is beautiful =)

Cheers

1 則留言: