2010年4月25日 星期日

小强

Again, is the downfall of my life. Life is really a funny thing, when everything go smoothly, there will be always some"thing" that suddenly pop out to distract me and my peaceful life.

Well, this time i am really really dissapointed with myself. Frankly speaking, i never expect this to happen. Never! But what I can do when thing turns out to be out of my expectation? Cry? Yea, I do cry for many many times, but the problem will not be solved with my tonnes of tears.

I always learn to be strong but somehow i just feel afraid and scare. I am lost at the moment. Things are beyond control and out of expectation. I really feel sorry to people who trust me. I really feel sorry to my mum and dad as i fail to keep my promise, I make them worry again. Huh, I am not a good daughter though.

The only thing that i can promise right now is I will overcome this failure without fear. This time, I will do "something" in order to fix the mess that i created. This is really a downfall of my life. Looking into it in a positive way, this will be a chance to train myself and make me a better person. It reminds me that I am a normal people that will make mistakes too. Yea, I need to admit this, I am just a simple people, nothing much than that.

I feel greatful and would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to those who support me and provide me with the second chance. I know the power of dicision is in my hand now, I am the one who will decide my own destiny. Wake up though, realize that you yourself made the mistake and now you yourself hold the responsibility to fix the stuff back.

Sorry, mum and dad. I will get through all these very very soon.

I am strong and will not give up easily.

在别人没有放弃我的时候,我绝对不可以放弃我自己。

加油吧!!!!!

3 則留言:

  1. we always face a lot of difficulties in our life.however,i still truly feel that this is the way tat v shud go through in order to grow up.dun be upset,happy go lucky...n v as frenz will support u too!

    回覆刪除
  2. thanx for your support yy and orange... feel much better right now... thanx a lot

    回覆刪除